ICEI 2020 – Thank You for being at the Event!
Dear colleague/ICEI friend,
Thank you very much for participating at our 5th International Conference on European Integration 2020 (ICEI 2020); we appreciate your friendship and popularity with ICEI as well as e-ICEI.
ICEI is already a traditional event, but this year it took place unconventionally, i.e. in a non-traditional form. So what are ICEI 2020 highlights?
- New, unexpected, challenging, virtual, but successful concept.
- In numbers like this:
- 1st online ICEI = e-ICEI 2020.
- 2 parts of printed proceedings.
- 4 professional lectures from conference partners.
- 9 conference partners.
- 12 different countries of our participants.
- 39 of presentations on conference programme.
- 56 passive participants.
- 77 active participants.
- 108 papers in proceedings.
- 180 pieces of printed proceedings.
- 191 authors of papers in proceedings.
- 200 pieces of CD proceedings.
- 540 minutes in virtual world via MS Teams.
- Endless hours of preparation, testing, administration, technical security, writing emails, meetings, networkings, brainstorming, telephoning and other necessary activities, thanks to which ICEI 2020 was successfully completed.
That is why we would like to thank you all for being with us!
We wish the best for you and success in your future. We hope to see you at our next event.