Conference fee – participants with paper:
- Early bird 4 500 CZK/180 EUR until June 15, 2020
- Regular 5 500 CZK/220 EUR after June 15, 2020
Conference fee – participants without paper:
- Early bird 3 500 CZK/140 EUR until June 15, 2020
- Regular 4 500 CZK/180 EUR after June 15, 2020
Participation fee is for the paper length of 8 pages; each extra page costs 250 CZK/10 EUR.
Editors reserve the right to charge a fee for technical corrections in the situation of a discrepancy between the paper and the template and non-respect of formal requirements within the framework of the final review process. Technical fee for paper costs 250 CZK/10 EUR.
Conference fee includes for one person:
- personal participation at the conference,
- printed conference proceedings including electronic version (for participants with paper),
- conference proceedings in electronic version (for participants without paper),
- complete refreshments during the conference,
- conference excursion.
Accommodation, transportation and any other costs are excluded from the conference fee.
In the case of papers with several authors, please, draw your attention to the fact that if multiple authors of such paper are planning to attend the conference, everyone must be registered online to generate an ID that is important for specifying the payment for the person's participation in the conference.
In case of bulk payment for more conference participants (from the same institution or for authors of the same paper), please, inform the organising committee by e-mail and specify the names of participants for which the payment is made.
To confirm the conference fee payment, please send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with confirmation of payment (scan of bank transfer receipt).
- Naming email and file related to Payment confirmation:
- Email subject: ICEI 2020_Payment Confirmation_Surname_Surname
- File name: ICEI 2020_Payment Confirmation_Surname_Surname
Banks fees must be paid by the customer for both payer and payee so that ICEI organiser can receive the full conference fee amount.
Conference fee is non-refundable. Substitute participation possible.
All the conference participants will receive the confirmation about the conference fee payment (in the printed version – original document) on the day of the conference opening during registration. All the conference participants will receive the confirmation about the conference fee payment (in the electronic version – scan of original document) by e-mail during the autumn, i.e. before the conference days.
Book of proceedings will be distributed at the conference only those participants that paid the conference fee.
Important notice: The organisers reserve the right to restrict the number of participants due to the capacity constraints of the conference venue. Therefore, in the case of personal participation - participants with paper will take precedence over participants without paper.