Graduates of follow-up study programs may apply for admission to doctoral programs.
- Doctoral studies last 4 years. The graduate is awarded the Ph.D.
- Doctoral studies are available to study in full-time and combined form.
- Doctoral studies can be studied in Czech or English.
- Study consists of the study part completed by the state doctoral examination and the scientific-professional part focused on the processing of the dissertation thesis completed by its defense.
- A single credit system compatible with the European Credit Transfer System for student mobility within European educational programs is used to quantify the progress of studies in the doctoral program.
- The Vice-Dean for Science, Research and Doctoral Studies prof. Ing. Jana Hančlová is the guarantor of the doctoral studies.
- Study matters are handled within a Department of Doctoral Studies by Ing. Michalíková Šárka.