International Office of the Faculty of Economics was established in 1992 to provide organizational and administrative support and information to all students and faculty staff. Especially in the following areas:
- Organization of international mobility of students and staff
- Expert advice in the preparation of EU programs and projects
- Organization of international activities at the Faculty of Economics (International Week, Mobility Day, etc.)
- Preparation and implementation of joint study programs (double-degree)
- Coordination of cooperation of the Faculty of Economics with foreign universities and institutions
Faculty International Office also works closely with the student organization ESN, which helps international students adapt to life in the Czech Republic and organizes them for leisure activities.