- paper should not exceed 10 pages total,
- conference language: czech, english,
- paper format: downloadable here (MS Word),
- please, send the paper to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- deadline for paper sending: 31th August 2013
All the papers must follow the format guidlines. Submitted paper will be reviewed by the program committee.
Accepted papers will be published in the book of procceedings, which will be distributed by post to the all conference participants, who have paid the conference fee.
There are about 20 minutes for the paper presentation plus 5 minutes for questions and remarks.
For the paper presentation, standard audiovisual devices will be available.
Book of proceedings will be sent with the application for inclusion to SCOPUS database.