Dear authors, we kindly ask you to follow these guidelines. Fulfillment of the following requirements will be considered in the review process. Please use the paper template.
Please note that by submitting the paper, we assume that author grants us the right to publish the article in the Conference Proceedings of MEKON 2022 - Selected Papers. Authors whose papers will be selected for publication in the journal ER-CEREI will be contacted by the editorial board of the journal after the conference.
- Papers will be accepted only in English. Paper has to be written clearly and without grammatical errors.
- Submitted articles should be focused on a clearly specified topic. This specification should be apparent from the title. Title of the paper should correspond with its content and has to be concise. The topic of the submitted paper should fit into one of the sections of the conference.
- The abstract should summarize the basic information about the article such as the objective, methodology, and research results of the paper. The range is limited to 800-1500 characters including spaces. The abstract must be sent during the registration process.
- The recommended extent of the paper is 6-10 pages. Contributions which scope considerably exceeds the recommended range will not progress to review process. Please send your paper labeled as MEKON2022_AuthorSurname by an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please, use the template for the article.
- There are 15 minutes for the paper presentation and 5 minutes for discussion. Reviewer for each contribution will be present during the presentation to provide you relevant feedback. We kindly ask you to prepare a presentation in English. For the paper presentation, standard audiovisual devices will be available.
- The authors should ensure that they have written entirely original works, and if the authors have used the work and words of others that this has been appropriately cited or quoted. Plagiarism in all its forms constitutes unethical publishing behaviour and is unacceptable.
- Authors should cite publications that have been influential in determining the nature of the reported work. Authorship should be limited to those who have made a significant contribution to the conception, design, execution, or interpretation of the reported study. All those who have made significant contributions should be listed as co-authors. Where there are others who have participated in certain substantive aspects of the research project, they should be acknowledged or listed as contributors.