Aim of the conferencee
Presentation and discussion of the new developments in the area of the managing and modelling of financial risks in the financial and non-financial companies and institutions.
8th - 9th September 2014
prof. Dr. Zdeněk Zmeškal
Key conference topics
- Value at Risk methodology application,
- credit risk management,
- CorporateMetrics methodology application,
- financial variables forecasting,
- derivatives valuation and their application in risk management,
- current problems in banking and insurance sector,
- bank position in business environment support,
- risk management in banks and insurance companies,
- market, interest, currency and commodity risk,,
- real options application,
- operational risk management,
- optimization and portfolio management,
- hedging strategies application,
- other selected topics concentrating on risk management.
The important information on the conference can be downloaded here (updated on the 5th of September 2014, PDF format, 430kB)
List of conference participants is available here.
Detailed program of conference sessions is available here (actual version on the 5th of September, PDF format, 530kB)