Aim of the conferencee
Presentation and discussion of the new developments in the area of the managing and modelling of financial risks in the financial and non-financial companies and institutions.
5th - 6th September 2016
HOTEL HARMONY CLUB, 28. října 170 Street, Ostrava, Czech Republic
prof. Dr. Ing. Zdeněk Zmeškal
prof. Dr. Ing. Dana Dluhošová
doc. Ing. Tomáš Tichý, Ph.D.
Key conference topics
- Value at Risk methodology application,
- credit risk management,
- CorporateMetrics methodology application,
- financial variables forecasting,
- derivatives valuation and their application in risk management,
- current problems in banking and insurance sector,
- bank position in business environment support,
- risk management in banks and insurance companies,
- market, interest, currency and commodity risk,,
- real options application,
- operational risk management,
- optimization and portfolio management,
- hedging strategies application,
- other selected topics concentrating on risk management.
Downloadable call for papers is available here (format PDF, 199kB)
List of conference participants is available here.
Detailed program of conference sessions is available here (PDF file, 1.1 MB, last update: 2nd September 2016 at 12:00 a.m.)