Goal of the conference
The presentation and the discussion of new developments in the area of the managing and modelling of the financial risks of financial and non-financial companies.
5th - 6th September 2018
HOTEL HARMONY CLUB, 28. října 170 Street, Ostrava, Czech Republic
prof. Dr. Ing. Dana Dluhošová
prof. Dr. Ing. Zdeněk Zmeškal
doc. Ing. Tomáš Tichý, Ph.D.
Key conference topics
- Value at Risk methodology application,
- credit risk management,
- CorporateMetrics methodology application,
- financial variables forecasting,
- derivatives valuation and their application in risk management,
- current problems in banking and insurance sector,
- bank position in business environment support,
- risk management in banks and insurance companies,
- market, interest, currency and commodity risk,
- real options application,
- operational risk management,
- optimization and portfolio management,
- hedging strategies application,
- other selected topics concentrating on risk management.
Downloadable call for papers is available here (format PDF, 860 kB)
List of conference participants is available here.
Detailed program of conference sessions is available here (coming soon)