Research activities of the members of the department are mainly focused on risks, supply chain management and management of innovation activities. It focuses on defining a business process model based on the discovery and use of business opportunities and on mapping the readiness of small and medium-sized enterprises to implement Industry 4.0. When research tasks are solved through wide variety of methods such as multiple-criteria decision-making, statistical analysis of data, data envelopment analysis, cluster analysis and selected innovative methods are also implemented.
- risk management,
- supply chain management,
- multiple-criteria decision-making methods (AHP, PROMETHEE),
- statistical analysis of data,
- data envelopment analysis,
- management of innovation activities in companies (innovation methods and methodologies),
- business process model based on discovering and using business opportunities,
- readiness of small and medium-sized enterprises for the implementation of industry 4.0.