Profile and applicability of the graduate of the study specialization International Economic Relations
Economist and manager
- An expert who understands (not only)
- the international dimension of economic theory and practice,
- economic integration and globalization processes in the world economy,
- the European integration process,
- doing business in the European Union's internal market,
- on project and grant management.
- and is able
- to apply his knowledge in the real practice of private and public sector entities.
Employment of graduates
- in offices and institutions
- as an economist and analyst in non-profit organizations, municipal, national and international institutions and organizations,
- as an expert at the offices of municipalities, regions, ministries.
- in private companies
- as a specialist in external economic relations and foreign trade,
- as a specialist in the field of regional development,
- as an economic advisor,
- as a project manager.