The Department of International Economic Relations offers students a wide range of internships at partner institutions of the public and private sectors. These internships aim to enable students to apply theoretical and methodological knowledge acquired during their university studies and to strengthen their professional orientation. The purpose is for students to be able to apply the knowledge gained in professional subjects in the performance of work tasks, obtain information about the operation of the organization (company or office), and deepen their practical skills. The intention is also to increase the connection of university studies with the needs of future employers of our graduates.
The Department of International Economic Relations also offers and helps students provide internships of 6 weeks or more in foreign institutions such as the European Parliament, with selected Czech MEPs and the Permanent Representation of the Czech Republic to the European Union.
- Internships in the institutions of the European Union
- European Commission (Brussels, Prague)
- European Parliament (Brussels, Strasbourg)
- Internships at embassies of the Czech Republic abroad
- Permanent Representation of the Czech Republic to the EU (Brussels, Belgium)
- the Embassy of the Czech Republic in EU countries and the world (cooperation with the Diplomatic Academy of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Czech Republic)
- Internships in international organizations
- the United Nations (New York)
- World Trade Organization (Geneva)