The department has long focused its research activities on the following areas: Process analysis and support of process management, IT management/governance and management of IT services, Business Intelligence, Petri nets, and soft computing methods to support managerial decision-making.
Science, research, and practice
- Training and development of applications in Microsoft Office with Visual Basic for Application support.
- Support for process management, providing of process analysis, process optimization. Resource utilization optimization using dynamic simulation.
- Application of the process model of the organization and its simulation.
- Consulting and implementation in the field of IT governance/management. Cobit framework. Management of IT services, IT/business alignment.
- Training and programming of macros in Excel (all difficulties).
- Training and development in Microsoft Access (all difficulties).
- Training, design, and development on the JAVA platform.
- Microsoft Power BI training (basics).
- SQL programming language in the MS SQL Server environment (basics).
- Solution of enterprise order cycle systems to support material resources in organizations using soft computing methods.
- Soft computing applications for time-series predictions.