Department of management has four basic sphere of activity:
- education students of graduate and bachelor studies in management,
- research and counselling activity,
- education in courses of lifelong edification,
- doctoral study.
The department of management guarantees totally 31 subjects in a day-study. Teaching aims of subjects are:
- ensure to students profit by findings out of management theory and assume basic principles of management (development of management, functions of management, personality of manager, strategic and personal management, current developing trends),
- explain clouts, which effect on man behaviour and people in organization, so that graduates be able to operate with them practically,
- transfer findings out of management to students, which are needed for management of small and medium firms,
- transfer findings out of management to students, which are needed for management of successful management of human resources,
- explain clouts, which increase ethical behaviour of managers and organizations.
In research and counselling activity, members of the department of management survey on problems of personal management, strategic management and using ethics in business. In section of lifelong education is the department of management charged with coordination of study in management.